The ArchiMate® Specification, a standard of The Open Group, defines an open and independent modeling language for Enterprise Architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. The ArchiMate language enables Enterprise Architects to describe, analyze, and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way. Users of ArchiMate benefit from sharing a common language for describing the construction and operation of business processes, organizational structures, information flows, IT systems, and technical infrastructure.
The ArchiMate Certification for People Program provides certification for people and training courses. The latest version of the program is for the ArchiMate 3 certification, covering the 3.x releases of the specification.
The ArchiMate Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program to support the ArchiMate modelling language, and ensures that individuals are knowledgeable about the visual modelling language.
The following datasheets are available describing the ArchiMate for People Certification program.
Certification for Individuals
- How to Get Started with Individual Certification
- Directory of Certified People
- View the Accredited Training Course Calendar
- Syllabus: The Open Group Certification for People: ArchiMate® 3 Conformance Requirements (Multi-Level)
- Exams: ArchiMate Certification Exams Summary
- Advice Sheet for Candidates Attending a Pearson VUE test center [PDF]
- Self Study Resource: The ArchiMate 3 Certification Self-Study Pack
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Open Group Certification for People: Certification Policy for Examination-Based Programs
Accreditation of ArchiMate Training Courses
- The Open Group Certification for People: ArchiMate® Program Configuration
- How to Apply for Training Course Accreditation
- License The Open Group Materials
- Accredited Course Register
ArchiMate Certification Credential (Mandatory for Trainers)
Click here to check if your organization is a license holder.
For inquiries please contact The Open Group ArchiMate Certification Authority by sending an email.