Be confident of expertise and experience with The Open Group Open Certified Technical Specialist (Open CTS) Certification
The Open Group Open Certified Technical Specialist (Open CTS) certification is an independent global certification for qualifying the skills, knowledge and experience of Technical Specialists. Accepted and applicable worldwide, Open CTS boasts over 3,000 certified professionals from a wide range of organizations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
This certification requires applicants to demonstrate skills and experience against a set of conformance requirements through written applications and peer interviews. There are no training courses to attend and no written exams to complete.
Open CTS certification is:
- The most trusted independent benchmark for validating Technical Specialist skills and experience
- A distinctive, peer-reviewed, vendor-neutral, globally recognized, portable credential
- Used by the world’s leading enterprises as an objective measure of capabilities
- A proven guide for filling critical roles and responsibilities
- An outstanding career move
If you would like to apply for Open CTS certification, start here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay an Annual Fee for 2019?
If your Anniversary / Annual Fee due date is July 1, 2019 or later, No, you no longer need to pay annual fees. You are still required to pay your re-certification fee and undergo a re-certification process every 3 years, prior to the expiry date of your certification.