The Healthcare Forum is developing a person-centered, value-based approach to understanding the Healthcare Enterprise and the role health IT can play in lowering costs and improving quality and access. Forum Members employ global, collaborative, and cross-disciplinary perspectives. Its work products are innovative, open, and accessible.
Benefits to Healthcare Payers and Providers
- Influence standards development, and the products from Healthcare IT vendors, to ensure that your requirements for interoperable solutions are met
- Improve information flow within your organization and with partners in the care delivery ecosystem
- Address your pressing Healthcare IT business problems
- Speak to Healthcare vendors about improved interoperability and information flow
- Drive the vendor community towards less proprietary and more open solutions to reduce lock-in, and improve business efficiencies
- Gain business efficiencies through better information flow with ecosystem partners at a lower cost
Benefits to IT Hardware, Software, and Consulting Services Vendors and Medical Device Vendors
- Influence standards development, and get early access to emerging standards that affect your business
- Gain an understanding of customer pain-points and requirements
- Demonstrate leadership in Healthcare IT – show customers and prospects your commitment to improving information flow in Healthcare IT and in care delivery, and ultimately show your commitment to solving your customers' problems
- Participate in webcasts and case studies
The Open Group events are for business and technology professionals interested in achieving business objectives through technology standards. The Open Group organizes conferences, member meetings, industry verticals, webinars and podcasts on a wide variety of topics.
Check our events calendar for upcoming events.
Follow The Open Group on Twitter @theopengroup