The Open Group® provides accreditation for training courses supporting the FACE Body of Knowledge. To have a training course accredited, there is a rigorous assessment which assures the course is both comprehensive and meets the stated objectives required.
The available course accreditations are for FACE Conformance training courses and FACE Transport Services training courses.
The takeaways for attendees of a FACE Conformance course are:
- Understanding of the FACE Conformance Program
- Understanding of what can and cannot be certified
- The ability to manage the submission of a Unit of Conformace (UoC) for certification.
The learning objectives for this training course focus on knowledge and comprehension. This course is from a business and technical viewpoint.
- FACE Training Program Summary [PDF]
- FACE Conformance Training [PDF]
- FACE™ Transport Services for Edition 3.1 Training [PDF]
- FACE™ Transport Services for Edition 2.1.1 Training [PDF]
Training Course Accreditation
Open Badges (Optional)
- FACE™ Conformance Training Course — Attendee Open Badge
- Authorized FACE™ Conformance Trainer Open Badge