Become an Accredited Training Course Provider
The Open Group Accredited Training Course Providers and their affiliates are professional training organizations with a proven track record of delivering high quality training . To have your Training course accredited, there is a rigorous assessment which assures your course is both comprehensive and meets the stated objectives required.
IT4IT™ 3 Foundation Certification
Introducing the new IT4IT™ 3 Foundation Certification! Incorporating a Body of Knowledge (BoK) based on the IT4IT Standard, Version 3.0, the latest certification includes new concepts introduced by the updated standard such as the digital product.
In addition, the content and sequence of the IT4IT 3 Foundation Certification has been adapted for practical learning to promote the application of your knowledge and understanding of fundamental concepts.
Open FAIR™ 2 Foundation Certification
Enhance your resumé with the latest advancement of the Open FAIR™ Certification Program, the Open FAIR™ 2 Foundation Certification! The new certification demonstrates your understanding of the core principles of risk analysis using the Open FAIR Body of Knowledge (BoK), Risk Analysis Standard, and the Risk Taxonomy Standard to competently contribute to risk analysis projects.
As part of the enhancements, the examination format has been changed to the more common Foundation examination type which now includes 40 questions (instead of 80) that reflect the content of the latest version of the Open FAIR BoK.
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Leader Certification Credential
Ready to blaze your trail? The TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Leader Certification Credential is here!
This development in the TOGAF Certification Portfolio emphasises best practices and techniques for starting up and enhancing an enterprise’s Enterprise Architecture (EA) capability via a path through the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM). Designed for those who are tasked with establishing or leading an EA team, the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Leader Certification Credential supports business leaders to develop effective management strategies.
Why becoming an Accredited Training Course Provider?
Differentiate from other training organizations:
- Accreditation of your course from The Open Group is proof of your ability to meet the high levels of professionalism from your course material and training provision that The Open Group requires – it’s a mark of quality.
- Become a member and join the forums that develop the Standards – work with the industry leading experts that develop the standards which Open Group certifications are based upon. Influence their future direction and development.
- Enhance your organisations brand standing with association with The Open Group and The Open Group standards.
- Permission to use specific branding and trademarks from The Open Group
- Broad range of certifications enabling you to enhance your IT training portfolio, with complementary courses.
- Leverage an international market that already recognize standards and certifications of The Open Group.
- Increase your training revenues and get the opportunity to train worldwide
- Competitive advantage by offering accredited training, that is recognised by employers and relevant to career progression
- Publish your courses on The Open Group training calendar to drive more interest
- Licensable courseware is available from The Open Group to accelerate your time-to-market
- Early access to changes in the standards
In short, accreditation from The Open Group is a mark of assurance to your candidates and their employers that you deliver the appropriate syllabus using competent trainers and comprehensive materials in an appropriate learning environment.
Accredited Training Course register
Calendar of Accredited Training Courses
Membership of The Open Group included with commercial license
Distribute official practice exams to course attendees
Streamlined accreditation process
Discounted examination vouchers
Accredited Courses are a pre-requisite of many companies and governments
Added prestige and credibility of course and organization
Sell Accredited Training Course through Affiliates
Can partner with more than one Accredited Training Course Provider
TOGAF®, ArchiMate®, IT4IT™, Open Agile Architecture™ or Open FAIR™ course branding
Step 1: Read more on accreditation
Step 2: Get your commercial license
Step 3: Register your training course
Contact us if you have any additional enquiries.