Architecture and ArchiMate® Forums
Wednesday, July 25, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to review the current status, pending actions, and work-in-progress for the activity.
The meeting started with a presentation of the current activities and project status delivered by the team leader. Then the discussion focused on the approach and deliverables for the activity and also to identify the way for the activity to move forward and provide support, so the team can deliver according to the plan.
- Set of ideas shared in relation to the approach and final objective and scope of the activity and the deliverables that will provide more value
- Feedback in relation to the work-in-progress for the activity as a whole
- Discussed other areas in which Forums can work to deliver guidance on how to use the standards together
- Actions defined to support the activity in the next quarter
- Follow up on the actions defined to move forward with the activity and engage members to participate more
- Define the specific actions to take to pursue faster delivery for the activity