Joint Session: Architecture and ArchiMate® Forums
Monday, April 16, 2:00 – 3:30
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to review the current status, pending actions, and work in progress for the activity.
The meeting started with a presentation of the current activities and the project status delivered by the team leader. The discussion then focused on the approach and deliverables for the activity and also to identify the way for the activity to move forward and provide support so the team can deliver according to the plan.
- A set of ideas shared in the session in relation to the approach and final objective and scope of the activity and the deliverables that will provide more value
- Feedback in relation to the work in progress for the activity as a whole
- Discussion of other areas in which Forums can work to deliver guidance on how to use the standards together
- Actions defined to support the activity in the next quarter
- Follow up on the actions defined to move forward with the activity and engage members to participate more
- Define the specific actions to pursue faster delivery for the activity
- Create a working plan to start the delivery process based on the objectives and scope discussed