Architecture Forum: TOGAF® Certification Program Briefing
Monday, January 29, 2:00 to 5:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to discuss the strategy and action plan for TOGAF Certification Program update to address the changes and improvements currently in progress to improve the TOGAF standard. The extended credentials program was also discussed.
The meeting started with a presentation delivered by the Director of Certification in relation to the current plans and work in progress for the update of the Certification Program and also the current plans for the credentials. Engaging the different stakeholders involved in this process through a series of meetings was also discussed.
- Current status of the TOGAF Certification Program and existing roadmap
- Work in progress for the TOGAF credentials
- Plan to set the proper communication with the different stakeholders
- Follow up the agreed actions defined in the session
- Continue and finish the actions in relation to the Program update