Architecture Forum Members' Meetings
(Wednesday, February 1, 2:00 – 5:30)
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to discuss the topics for the Forum and follow up on the different activities from the working groups. The meeting also aimed to make important decisions about the TOGAF® standard and its evolution. A course of action for defining a new Forum strategy and vision was also discussed and defined.
The following topics were covered in the meeting:
- Welcome and general introduction and attendees presentation.
- Forum strategy presentation: a general summary for the discussions held during the week. The actions regarding the next steps to take to define the Forum vision and strategy were ratified.
- Project Scorecard overview presentation and discussion.
- Business reports were presented: certification, publications, membership status.
- The TOGAF Company Review status report was presented again and a wrap-up of the discussions held during the week was also made. Key agreements and open actions regarding the way to move forward with the delivery of the next version were defined.
- The different leaders delivered their reports from the committees: Certification Standing Committee and Ecosystem Standing Committee.
- The leaders of the different working activities delivered their reports: progress, approach, deliverables, and matters of the Forum.
- It was proposed to support more joint activities with other Forums.
- The next step was forward planning for the Berlin meeting taking into account the working sessions needed to continue with the process to evolve the TOGAF standard.
- Approval for the different working activities to continue.
- Open actions and consent items review.
- Detailed meeting minutes and the list of consent items and open actions to support the current activities and key decisions about the different working activities, TOGAF evolution, Guides development, joint activities, and the rest of the working activities
- Specific actions to review and define a strategy and vision for the Forum
- High-level planning for the Berlin event members' meetings
- Take the proper actions to comply with the defined roadmap for the TOGAF evolution
- Take the specific actions to define the target state for the Forum strategy
- Improve the actions to gather more member participation in all the Forum activities
- Support the new joint activities proposed
- Support the new and current activities in place and ask for collaboration among the whole Forum membership
- Follow up on the consent items and open actions