Attendees from all over the world gathered for The Open Group Awards ceremony to celebrate members, teams and individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to industry innovation through the development of open standards and architectural best practices.
Congratulations to all of the nominees for their participation in The Open Group initiatives over the years. We would not be able to accomplish the work that we do, or create the standards that are helping to drive the technology industry, without working together to achieve our vision of open standards achieved through Boundaryless Information Flow™.
An even bigger congratulations must go to the night’s winners which were:
- IBM - ‘Outstanding Contribution by a Member Organization’ award for their initiatives such as UNIX® standardization and certification, Open Professionals program and the OTTPS supply chain
- SABSA Institute - ‘Partnership Award’ award for their outstanding partnership on several projects to develop both the TOGAF® Standard and Security ecosystem at The Open Group
- ExxonMobil - ‘New Initiative’ award for their hard work on the The Open Group Open Process Automation™ Forum this year
- Orbus Software - ‘Most Valuable use of a Standard or Business Tool’ award. This noteworthy win was accredited to the fact that Orbus Software was the first tool vendor to provide a pre-configured TOGAF® Repository with its iServer modelling platform and was involved in the implementation process at over 350 corporations
- Joint Common Architecture Demonstration - 'Customer Procurement' award for its work with the FACE™ Technical Standard
- The Open Group IT4IT™ Standard - ‘Most Significant Project’ award for the most significant outside project brought into The Open Group
- Apple MacOS - ‘Outstanding Certification Product’ award for their use of the UNIX® certification
- Good e-Learning – ‘Outstanding Certification Product’ award for their TOGAF® certified e-learning course delivered to over 5,000 students
- Mike Fulton, Nationwide - 'Ecosystem' award for his work in relation to the TOGAF® Standard and the IT4IT™ Standard
- NASA SEWP - ‘Most Valuable Contribution as an Organization’ award
- Andras Szakal, IBM - 'Most Valuable Contributor Award for an Individual’
DOWNLOAD the list of Nominees