Open Platform 3.0™ Forum Members' Meeting:
The Internet of Things and Semantics
Objective of Meeting
The aims of the meeting were to review progress in the bIoTope project, explore architectures for the deployment of the Open Messaging Interface (O-MI) and Open Data Format (O-DF), and investigate the use of Open Data Element Framework (O-DEF) tags in O-DF data structures.
The meeting discussed the bIoTope project, and the methods being developed within the project for creation of solutions within a services ecosystem. The meeting resolved on an approach for the use of O-DEF tags in O-DF data structures.
The results of the meeting are recorded in the minutes (available to members only).
Work will continue within the bIoTope project.
A specification will be developed for the use of O-DEF tags in O-DF data structures.
- Building an IoT OPen innovation ecosystem for connected smart objects (bIoTope)
- Open Messaging Interface (O-MI) – an Open Group standard
- Open Data Format (O-DF) – an Open Group standard
- Open Data Element Framework (O-DEF) – an Open Group standard
- The Internet of Things Work Group
The Open Platform 3.0™ Forum