Accredited TOGAF® Training Options To Fit Your Needs
Our Course: "TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program.
This course covers TOGAF 9.2 (the latest version) and prepares attendees for the exams that lead to "TOGAF 9 Certified" - the highest level of TOGAF certification.
This accredited 4-day course is available in several convenient, low cost formats (each includes vouchers and comprehensive course and study materials):
- PRIVATE ONLINE COURSE - Instructor-Led - for groups of 2-15, or 1-on-1, with flexible date choices (even weekends); pricing from $1047 USD per person (see sidebar table for total cost for a given group size)
PUBLIC ONLINE COURSE - Instructor-Led - $1520 USD per person (or $1220 per person for groups of 2+)
- RECORDED E-LEARNING COURSE - only $890 USD per person -- Captures our live 4-day course in a convenient video-on-demand format accessible anytime/anywhere via web for 6 months; includes the same extensive course and study guide e-materials that live course attendees receive. Instructional support is available from instructor (Doug Rinker) via email and live phone/web meetings at client's discretion.
- We include a voucher for the "TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and 2" exam, covering the necessary exams for "TOGAF 9 Certified" (a $550 value per person), with the option to receive separate Part 1 and Part 2 vouchers instead.
- We include a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (applies to live courses only) -- If an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (certain restrictions apply - details on our site).
- Each course features our top-rated instructor, proven course design, low standard pricing (see sidebar), and simple online ordering (we also support PO-based orders). Course includes exam vouchers, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams.
NOTE: Online courses available to U.S. and many other countries. See our main site for all countries supported.
Why Us for Private TOGAF® Training?
We bring private TOGAF® training to you in a way that's effective, flexible, and friendly to your budget and busy schedule.
We'll conduct a course that's completely devoted to your group (or 1-on-1), live online, on dates and times that you choose (4 full days, or partial/non-contiguous days spread as you like over a maximum span of 10 days; 30 total contact hours).
We put you in control of the booking process with a number of highly flexible options for scheduling, setting/adjusting attendee count, and payment. As soon as you're ready, use our client-friendly self-serve ordering system to confidently and easily book your private course (POs also supported). Our site provides an extremely thorough and transparent description of all aspects of our course, including pricing (see sidebar) and dates available for booking - such complete, openly described information for private training is rare.
For individuals who cannot take advantage of of private group or 1-on-1 courses, we also offer
1) a cost effective public online course option for $1520 per person (scheduled periodically), and
2) a recorded e-learning version of our accredited course for only $890 that captures our live 4-day course in a convenient video-on-demand format that includes all the same materials provided to live course attendees, with 6 months of anytime/anywhere video access via the web
President and Instructor
Doug Rinker, eLearning Launchpad's president and instructor, has a proven TOGAF training track record, extensive industry experience in transformation leadership, and the utmost commitment to your satisfaction. He's received consistently strong positive feedback from the many hundreds of attendees he's trained in TOGAF since 2010. These high ratings attest to Doug's knowledge, experience, instructional effectiveness, and ability to "translate" TOGAF into practical terms for individuals with widely varying technical and non-technical backgrounds. A number of testimonials from individuals who received TOGAF training from Doug can be seen on our site (a few are shown in the sidebar).
Doug's 30 years of experience in engineering, functional and executive management, strategic transformation leadership spanning many complex aerospace product development organizations, and EA / TOGAF training, allow him to provide insights and broad perspectives that align well with TOGAF. Doug holds a bachelors degree in electronics engineering, a masters in business administration, and a masters in information and communications technology. He is TOGAF 9 Certified, is an Authorized TOGAF Trainer 9.2 (per The Open Group), holds a BCS (ISEB) E&SA Practioner certificate, and holds a number of other certifications and credentials related to TOGAF, Business Architecture, and the ArchiMate® EA modeling language. Doug's certifications and credentials from The Open Group can be seen here.
Visit Our Site For Details And Even Lower Cost Options!
Please visit the eLearning Launchpad Website for full details on our high quality, convenient, and extraordinarily budget-friendly TOGAF training.
On our site you'll find a detailed course description and topics outline, detailed instructor profile and company information, an "Available-Dates" calendar for private courses, dates for any scheduled public courses, testimonials about our instructor, ordering details and easy ordering system, and our Terms and Conditions.
On our site you'll also find alternative lower cost TOGAF training options, including:
- a non-accredited version of our live 4-day cert prep training course for TOGAF 9.2 (same content, but no exam vouchers are included)
- a short and very affordable live 1-day "overview" course that covers TOGAF 9.2 at a higher level
- a non-accredited version of our recorded e-learning course for only $590 (same content as the accredited e-learning course described above, but no voucher) -- this package captures our live 4-day course in a convenient video-on-demand format, with 6 months of anytime/anywhere video access and comprehensive materials (demo/sample video access available on request)