Toward a Unified Agile Architecture Framework™
Monday, November 4, 2:00 – 3:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to present an overview and summary to Forum members of the O-AAF™ Snapshot and also to discuss the O-AAF engagement with Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® Standard, and to define concrete actions to move forward with the engagement using a list of connecting points presented as meeting materials.
- O-AAF development overview and summary to Forum members of the O-AAF Snapshot
- O-AAF engagement with Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF Standard, including open discussion and brainstorming
- Wrap-up and actions
The meeting started with a presentation delivered by the Forum Director. A presentation of the main themes was presented in relation with the Enterprise Architecture/TOGAF Standard engagement. A brainstorming session started in relation to the list of topics and also additional views were captured in relation to how the two standards can leverage each other.
- Feedback received from Forum members in relation to the O-AAF feedback and potential updates
- List of additional connection points for the O-AAF/TOGAF engagement
- Specific actions to follow up to enrich the TOGAF Standard to be leveraged and leverage the O-AAF Snapshot
- O-AAF/TOGAF engagement is an ongoing activity so members of the Architecture Forum volunteered to support the effort
- Follow the actions defined to enrich the document with the feedback discussed
- Continue with the activity according to the points and activity discussion
- Keep the ongoing communication with the Forum and related Work Groups