TOGAF® Standard New Release Workshop
Wednesday, November 7, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to discuss the TOGAF evolution process to release a major version of the standard for 2020. Also, to present and discuss the TOGAF product strategy and shape with the Forum to capture feedback.
- TOGAF Standard evolution process
- TOGAF product structure for the new release
The meeting started with a presentation form the Forum Chair in relation to the current evolution process and the current state of the review held during this year. The strategy to decouple the standards and improve it through the ecosystem was also presented and commented upon.
Next the Forum Director presented the TOGAF product new release definition and approach and its relationship with the TOGAF Certification Program. After the presentation, feedback and comments were received from attendees to be considered in the vision.
The need to capture the view of the market and to improve the standard in alignment with different roles and organizations was also discussed; also for it to be used to scale better and cover key topics such as agile and digital.
- Feedback received from attendees in relation to the TOGAF new release product structure to address the market demands
- New actions to be taken to proceed with the TOGAF evolution process to support and allow the delivery of the new standard vision
- Follow up the agreed actions defined in the session
- Continue with the TOGAF evolution process following an improved approach
- Share with the Forum as a whole the results of the sessions for awareness and further feedback