ArchiMate® Forum Member Meetings
Tuesday, April 30, 2:00 – 5:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The goal of the meeting was to review the main topics and matters of the Forum and to discuss the Forum and the ArchiMate Standard vision and value proposition. Also, leaders presented their project reports and feedback was received from attendees.
The Forum Chair opened the session and welcomed attendees.
The following topics were planned to be covered in the meeting:
- Review and approval of the Q1 2019 meeting minutes and actions
- Presentation by the Forum Chair of the Standard and the Forum Vision and Strategy based on the content of the approved document; questions from attendees were clarified
- General presentation for the Forum vision
- Other reports were left for members to review offline since there were not enough members present
The following material was to be reviewed by members offline:
- Business report presentations: membership numbers and Certification Program numbers
- A report about ArchiMate 3.x new version release activities
- The joint activity projects reports: Harmonization of the ArchiMate and TOGAF® Standards and Harmonization of the TOGAF, IT4IT™, and ArchiMate Standards
- The Capability-Based Planning activity report
- The ArchiMate Financial Reference Models activity report
- The progress related with other activities like the ArchiMate Standard/NATO/NAF mapping
- Planning for the Denver member meetings will be agreed offline
Detailed meeting minutes – see Links below.
- Comply with the actions and consent items that will be proposed offline
- Carry out the proper actions to move forward with the Forum vision and strategy
- Support the current ongoing activities
- Carry out proper planning for The Open Group Denver member meetings