Agile Architecture Framework Governing Board Work Group Workshop
Monday, April 29, 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The goal of the meeting was to present the current status of the Agile Architecture Framework activity and to discuss matters of interest for the Forum in relation to the content and approach.
The meeting started with a presentation delivered by the activity leaders. A report was presented on the current status of the activity and the main topics under discussion. Feedback and comments were received from attendees in relation to the key topics of Enterprise Architecture and Agile related to the work in progress. The session was a Workshop, allowing room for open discussion. The relationship with other work areas such as the Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ and the evolution of the TOGAF® Standard was also discussed.
- Feedback received from Forum members in relation to the approach and high-level roadmap presented and the key ideas discussed
- Agreements and actions defined in relation to the activity roadmap and approach
- Follow up the agreed actions defined in the session
- Continue with the activities according to the roadmap and planning
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Forum and related Work Groups