TOGAF® Certification Standard Committee – Certification Program Improvements & Evolution
Tuesday, April 30, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Objective of Meeting
The goal of the meeting was to discuss the challenges for the next version of the TOGAF Standard and the People and Tools Certification Programs, the certification levels, and the path and approach for the credential definition.
The meeting started with a presentation delivered by the Committee Chair. The main issues and challenges to overcome in relation to the Certification Program improvements and evolution were presented and discussed. Feedback was received from attendees and actions and decisions were recorded.
- Feedback received from Forum members in relation to the Certification Program updates and improvements
- Feedback in relation to the credentials program
- A set of actions and decisions to define a working plan for the updates and improvements
- Follow up the plan presented in the session
- Continue with the CSC bi-weekly meetings to engage members in the activities
- Take specific actions to pursue improvements based on a working plan