Evolution of the TOGAF® Standard – Company Review Progress
Tuesday, April 30, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The goal of the meeting was to present and discuss the TOGAF Standard Company Review and evolution process and to discuss and define important decisions for the new release of the Standard.
The meeting started with a presentation delivered by the Forum Chair showing the current state of the Company Review process and progress against the roadmap defined and agreed for the quarter.
Feedback and comments were received from attendees. Important decisions related to the structure of the new release of the Standard were presented, discussed, and agreed.
- Feedback received from Forum members about the current status of the process and key considerations to move forward with the defined roadmap
- A set of decisions in the form of consent items in relation to the structure of the new release and related implications
- List of actions to be taken to comply with the approach and roadmap defined
- Follow up the agreed actions defined in the session
- Continue with the standard evolution following the consent items and actions defined