About The O-PAS™ Standard, Version 1.0 Non-Commercial License Agreement
The O-PAS™ Standard, Version 1.0 Non-Commercial License:
- Is issued free-of-charge to any Corporate and Academic Institution using the O-PAS™ Standard, Version 1.0, entirely for non-commercial use
- Is subject to important licensing conditions aimed at maintaining the value of the O-PAS Standard in the market place
- Is a perpetual license; you do not have to apply to renew the license, and, provided you adhere to the licensing conditions, the license will never be revoked
- Covers all full-time employees of the licensing organization; we require a single point of contact to be designated within the licensing organization
This is not a Commercial License. If you wish to use the O-PAS Standard, Version 1.0 for commercial purposes (for example, to develop or provide process automation technology solutions and related services, product, tools, or consultancy for use within another organization, then your organization must have a current O-PAS Standard, Version 1.0 Annual Commercial License.
Applying for an O-PAS™ Standard, Version 1.0, Non-Commercial License
- Right-click the following link to download the O-PAS Standard, Version 1.0 Non-Commercial License [PDF]. This form may be filled by most PDF readers; otherwise, the form may be printed, filled using clear block letters, physically signed, and scanned to PDF format.
- Review the licensing conditions and complete the information in the spaces provided.
- Identify an appropriate authority to sign the license on behalf of the organization, and secure his/her signature on the license. A digital or e-signature is acceptable.
- Provide the additional information requested for a primary contact.
- Email the signed license to legal(at)opengroup.org.
- The Director, Legal will then countersign the license on behalf of The Open Group and a copy will be emailed to your designated primary contact for your records.
Please Contact us if you have any queries.