On Monday, presentations will focus on the role of Enterprise Architecture and technology standards in building resilient infrastructure, promoting sustainable industrialization, and fostering innovation. Attendees will hear from David Holmes, General Manager - Energy at Dell Technologies, about accelerating Sustainability technology through industry standards. Other sessions will explore topics such as overcoming legacy in a Sustainable Digital Transformation, using systemic Enterprise Architecture transformation to build sustainable information systems, and sustainable software delivery lifecycle.
Tuesday will be dedicated to user groups and workshops, covering the TOGAF® Standard, Open Professions Program, and the exchange of environmental data.
On Wednesday, attendees will learn about Digital Open Standards and how they can be best used together to accelerate the adoption of digital practices across an organization, facilitating sustainable and enduring change. Stephanie Ramsay, Associate Director Enterprise Architecture & Strategy at Raytheon Technologies, will lead a session on using the standards together for a Digital Transformation. Attendees will also hear from Justin Mann, Managing Partner & Education Lead at Digital Business Consulting, about real-world product-centric digital operating models, and from Judy Cerenzia, VP Forum Operations at The Open Group, about expanding the ecosystem of the Future Airborne Capability Environment™ (FACE).
Other key speakers at the event include:
- Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Sonia Gonzalez, Digital Portfolio Manager, The Open Group
- Jim Hietala, VP, Business Development & Security, The Open Group
- Andrew Josey, VP, Standards & Certification, The Open Group
- Chris Frost, Principal Enterprise Architect, Global Services Business Group, Fujitsu
- Jean-Bapriste Sarrodie, Enterprise Architect, BNP Paribas
- Leslie Robinet, Services Director, MEGA International
- Celine Lescop, Lead Digital Sustainability & Data Architect, AXA Group Operations
- Plus many more
Additional key topics of discussion include:
- Frugal IT: The Case for Sustainable Digital Architecture: On Monday, Ron Tolido, EVP, CTO, Master Architect - Insights & Data Global at Capgemini, will introduce the concept of Frugal IT - doing ‘Less With Less’. In this session, Ron will talk about the need to combine environmental impact of technology initiatives, and about making smarter choices in technology and architecture.
- The value of Industry Reference Architectures: ZiRA and Healthcare: On Wednesday, Scott Sloan, Chief Technical Officer at Kyndryl, will discuss how Open Reference Architectures have matured and why integrating technology and industry views is needed to support digital transformation.
Agenda and registration details can be found here.
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. Our diverse membership of more than 870 organizations includes customers, systems and solutions suppliers, tool vendors, integrators, academics, and consultants across multiple industries. Further information on The Open Group can be found at www.opengroup.org.