SAN FRANCISCO, CA, March 28th, 2023: The Open Group, the vendor-neutral technology standards organization, is hosting its upcoming global event in London, UK April 17 - 20, 2023. The event will bring together subject matter experts to discuss the critical roles of Enterprise Architects and technology standards in driving sustainable innovation.
On Monday, attendees will hear from a range of speakers, including Ron Tolido, EVP, CTO, Master Architect - Insights & Data Global at Capgemini, who will discuss why technology-driven innovation is at the heart of the Sustainability journey. Furthermore, Alexander Bardell, Chair of BCS Green Specialist Group, will discuss the importance of Sustainability for Enterprise Architects. The second track of talks on Monday will focus on The Portfolio of Digital Open Standards, with sessions on accelerating digital product delivery with the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture or Enterprise Architecture in a Digital Product-Centric Enterprise.
On Tuesday, talks will continue to center around Sustainability, with topics such as upcoming climate disclosure rules and the urgency on ESG data strategy planning, GHG regulations and how to integrate related requirements in an Enterprise, and Open AI Architecture use cases. On Wednesday, attendees will have a chance to attend a TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition user group.
Throughout the Summit, Members of The Open Group will also come together and discuss latest developments in individual Forums, including Open Process Automation™ Forum, OSDU™ Forum, Open Footprint™ Forum, and ArchiMate® Forum.
Other key speakers at the event include:
- Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Chris Frost, Principal Enterprise Architect, Global Services Business Group, Fujitsu
- Dave Hornford, Enterprise Architect and Partner, Conexiam
- Nikhil Kumar, President & Founder, Applied Technology Solutions (ApTSi)
- Plus many more
Additional key topics of discussion include:
- Driving Sustainability at the intersection of Cloud Computing and EA: This Monday session will cover Cloud computing and Enterprise Architecture as a driving force for sustainability. Attendees will learn through real life examples and expert research information on why Cloud computing will help reach corporate sustainable goals faster and stronger.
- Introduction to The Open Group FACE™ Consortium: This session introduces the FACE Consortium, describes the FACE ecosystem, provides examples of FACE adoption, and affords opportunities for questions and discussion; presented by Kirk Avery, Maritime and Mission Systems Chief Architect, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Alicia Taylor, FACE™ Consortium Program Director, The Open Group.
- Introducing the Security Architecture Principles Snapshot: On Wednesday, independent consultant Tony Carrato will present a snapshot of the comprehensive set of principles being developed by The Open Group Security Forum.
Agenda and registration details can be found here.
About The Open Group
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. Our diverse membership of more than 900 organizations includes customers, systems and solutions suppliers, tool vendors, integrators, academics, and consultants across multiple industries. Further information on The Open Group can be found at www.opengroup.org.
Hotwire for The Open Group