LONDON, UK – April 5th, 2022 – The Open Group, the vendor-neutral technology standards organization, is hosting its upcoming global hybrid event April 25 - 26, 2022. The event will be held virtually and face-to-face at County Hall, Southbank, London, and packed with keynotes, workshops, and case studies on the TOGAF® Standard, a standard of The Open Group. The unique event will provide Enterprise Architecture (EA) Practitioners, leaders of EA teams, and sponsors of EA teams, with an understanding of the latest approaches to develop, maintain, and use EA best practices using the TOGAF Standard.
Presentations on Monday will center on how the TOGAF Standard is more than an open standard – it is an ecosystem which provides value through the strength and scope of its content, the broad body of knowledge in the TOGAF Library, its large community of practitioners, and its training and certification programs. Sessions will consider an overview of the TOGAF Standard, including what’s new and what’s different, unlocking the learning for digital enterprise with EA, and the importance of EA. Attendees will also be able to hear from experts on the state of global EA and the evolution of the EA’s role.
Tuesday will focus on practical use cases and case studies, including a TOGAF User Group and Associate of Enterprise Architects Showcase. Sessions will explore SAP and the TOGAF Standard, and enabling enterprise agility, tackling technical debt, and effective EA using of the TOGAF and ArchiMate® Standards together. Specific topics will also include the government reference model and values, and goals of the Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA).
Attendees will also have the opportunity to join the EA for Uncertainty Workshop on Tuesday, which will explore how an Enterprise Architect should plan for a future that is unpredictable and evolving. The workshop will offer tools and techniques to help Enterprise Architects be pragmatic in their approach.
Key speakers at the event include:
- Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Chris Forde, GM Asia Pacific Region & VP Enterprise Architecture, The Open Group
- Gunnar Menzel, Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, Capgemini
- Gordon Barnett, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Dr. Oliver Bossert, Partner, McKinsey & Co.
- Dr. Sharm Manwani, Executive Professor of IT and Digital Leadership, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Chris Frost, CTO Global Technology, Fujitsu
- Andrew Lewthwaite, Software Consultant and Support Engineer, Avolution (UK)
- Stuart MacGregor, CEO, Partner, Real IRM & The Open Group South Africa
- Rolf Knoll, Head of Practice Area EAM, Novatec Consulting GmbH
- Mick Adams, Associate Partner, EY
- Paul Homan, CTO for Industrial Sector, IBM Services UK & Ireland
Agenda and registration details can be found here.
About The Open Group
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. Our diverse membership of more than 870 organizations includes customers, systems and solutions suppliers, tool vendors, integrators, academics, and consultants across multiple industries. Further information on The Open Group can be found at www.opengroup.org.
Hotwire on behalf of The Open Group