Architecture Forum Working Session:
Assessment of Change Requests – Systematic Review of Unresolved Change Requests
Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 14:00 – 17:30
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the session was to continue the Change Request proposed resolutions definition as part of the TOGAF® Company Review.
The Forum Chair welcomed attendees and explained the format and objectives of the session.
The meeting attendees discussed a set of Change Request proposals based on the Company Review principles and process defined and agreed during the meetings held on Sunday and Tuesday.
A set of Change Requests were analyzed and resolutions proposed for them. Others were left open for further discussion according to the agreed process. A few actions assigned to members were also recorded.
- Proposed resolutions defined and agreed for a set of the Change Requests, recorded in the system
- A set of specific actions assigned to members in relation to a set of the Change Requests discussed
- Continue with the review of the other Change Requests following the process
- Register the resolutions for the Change Requests and follow up on the actions for those left open or to be revisited
- Follow up on the actions assigned to specific members