Architecture and ArchiMate® Forums Joint Session
Tuesday, January 30, 4:00 to 5:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to present and discuss the objectives, scope, and approach of this Working Group that started its activity during the last quarter.
The meeting started with a presentation of the current activities and the project status delivered by the team leader. Then the discussion was focused in the objectives, scope, approach, and deliverables for the Working Group since those topics are still under definition.
- Set of ideas shared in the session in relation to engagements from both Forums and the approach and final objective and scope of the activity
- Specific areas in which Forums can work to deliver guidance on how to use the standards together
- Actions to be followed in the next quarter to move forward with the joint Forums activity
- Follow up on the actions defined to move forward with the activity and engage members to participate
- Make a working plan to start the delivery process based on the objective and scope discussed once a final agreement had been reached