The TOGAF® Series Guides contain guidance on how to use the TOGAF framework. The TOGAF® Series Guides are expected to be the most rapidly developing part of the TOGAF document set. While the TOGAF framework is expected to be long-lived and stable, guidance on the use of the TOGAF framework can be industry, architectural style, purpose, and problem-specific.
Titles in the TOGAF Series Guides include:
- TOGAF® Series Guide: The TOGAF® Leader’s Guide to Establishing and Evolving an EA Capability
- TOGAF® Series Guide: A Practitioners’ Approach to Developing Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF® ADM
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Value Streams
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Business Models *
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Business Capabilities *
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Architecture Project Management *
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Using the TOGAF® Framework to Define and Govern Service-Oriented Architectures
- TOGAF® Series Guide: The TOGAF® Technical Reference Model (TRM)
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Business Scenarios
- TOGAF® Series Guide: The TOGAF Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM): An Architected Approach to Boundaryless Information Flow™
In addition to the TOGAF Series Guides, the TOGAF Library includes a large collection of White Papers addressing best practices such as the World Class EA series white papers.
Visit the TOGAF Library at www.opengroup.org/TOGAF-Library
* To be published in 2018