What are Authorized Trainer Badges?
Authorized Trainer Badges demonstrate that an individual trainer:
- has been registered by an ATC provider and formally approved by The Open Group to deliver Accredited Training Courses
- meets the Accreditation Requirements in the applicable program version
Authorized Trainer Badges are not a proof of Training Course Accreditation. For more information on Training Course Accreditation and how to recognize an ATC, click here.
Authorized Trainer Badges are Open Badges. Open Badges are digital, verified by secure metadata, and a means for individuals to display, and organizations to easily verify certifications, achievements, and awards online, including milestones on the way to a full certification.
View all Authorized Trainer Badges:
- Authorized TOGAF® Trainer 9.2
- Authorized TOGAF® Business Architecture Trainer 9.2
- Authorized ArchiMate® Trainer 3.1
- Authorized Open Agile Architecture™ Trainer 1.0
- Authorized IT4IT™ Trainer 2.1
- Authorized DPBoK™ Trainer 1.0
- Authorized Open FAIR™ Trainer 1.0
Verify a badge here.
Consult the Frequently Asked Questions.