Instructions and supporting documents meant for training organizations wishing to have their first course accredited by The Open Group.
1- Course Registration
Please read prior to start:
- the Training Course Accreditation Policy
- the Training Course Accreditation Requirements
- the Course Naming Guidelines
Click here to complete the Course Registration form.
You must have a valid Commercial License for the applicable standard. In case you don't have one yet, please contact memberservices(at)opengroup.org.
Click here to check if your organization is a license holder.
2- Legal documents and Accreditation fees
Upon receiving your Course Registration form, we will prepare the Legal Documents and send them to you. You will also be requested to pay for the Accreditation fee.
The Certification Authority will also check that the course name is acceptable.
|Fee for accreditation of a training course in one language and one delivery method||US $3,250 per annum|
|Fee for training materials in one additional language||US $1,800 per annum*|
|Fee for an additional delivery method||US $1,200 per annum*|
*Pro-rated in the first year to synchronize with the anniversary date of accreditation of the course to which it is tied.
Please note that delivering a training course using the web that includes live interaction with the trainer- is considered a type of classroom delivery.
Accreditation fees do not include the commercial license fee.
The Certification Authority will verify that:
- all required legal agreements are fully executed
- fees have been paid
- the course name is acceptable
You will be invited to prepare your Training Course Accreditation Package.
3- Prepare your Training Course Accreditation Package
The following templates will be needed:
- the Quality Management System Appendix (only for a first Training Course Accreditation)
- prepare the trainer requirements. The Authorized trainers requirements are listed here.
- the applicable course material checklist: ArchiMate 3 Training Course Materials Checklist | IT4IT Training Course Materials Checklist | Open FAIR Training Course Materials Checklist | TOGAF 9 Training Course Materials Checklist ; the DPBoK Training Course Materials checklist is included in the accreditation package.
For more information, please click here to send an email.