TOGAF® certification provides a clear path for professional development and credibility to employers
The TOGAF® Standard, a standard of The Open Group, is the open Enterprise Architecture standard used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency. The Open Group TOGAF Certification Program has enabled more than 87,000 Enterprise Architects and trainers around the globe to demonstrate their proven knowledge of the framework.
The Open Group TOGAF certification is:
• Used by the world’s leading enterprises to certify a common body of core knowledge about the methodology and framework
• A trusted, vendor-neutral, globally recognized and portable credential
• Valuable in demonstrating to employers and peers your commitment to enterprise architecture as a discipline
• An outstanding career move and a foundational certification in the career of any Enterprise Architect
The TOGAF Certification Portfolio
There are a portfolio of TOGAF certifications as follows:
The following datasheets are available describing the TOGAF for People Certification program.
- Program Summary [PDF]
- TOGAF 9 Foundation [PDF]
- TOGAF 9 Certified [PDF]
- TOGAF Business Architecture [PDF]
- TOGAF Essentials 2018 [PDF]
See also the Certification FAQs
Certification for Individuals
|Learning & Training||Examination||More resources|
TOGAF Certification Credentials
TOGAF Role-Based Badges
Accreditation of TOGAF Training Courses
- The Open Group Certification for People: TOGAF® Program Configuration
- How to Apply for Training Course Accreditation
- License The Open Group Materials
- Accredited Course Register
Click here to check if your organization is a license holder.
Please contact The Open Group TOGAF Certification Authority by email.