One of the more recent areas of interest within The Open Group Security Forum is known as “Zero Trust,” or “Zero Trust Architecture.” However, the core ideas for Zero Trust that perimeter-based approaches built on legacy models of identity, authentication, and authorization do not meet the need of a digitized environment were first developed and elaborated upon by the Jericho Forum. This previous work remains a cornerstone of the current Zero Trust Architecture Working Group.
- Jericho Forum® Commandments
- Jericho Forum® Identity Commandments
- Jericho Forum® Cloud Cube Model
- Jericho Forum® Trust and Co-Operation
- Jericho Forum® Business Rationale for De-Perimeterization
- Jericho Forum® Data Protection (superseded by W142)
- Protecting Information: Steps for a Secure Data Future (supersedes W127)