One of the more recent areas of interest within The Open Group Security Forum is known as “Zero Trust,” or “Zero Trust Architecture.” However, the core ideas for Zero Trust that perimeter-based approaches built on legacy models of identity, authentication, and authorization do not meet the need of a digitized environment were first developed and elaborated upon by the Jericho Forum. This previous work remains a cornerstone of the current Zero Trust Architecture Working Group.
ZTA Working Group Publications
Superceded by Zero Trust Commandments Snapshot
Jericho Forum® Publications
- Jericho Forum® Commandments *
- Jericho Forum® Identity Commandments *
- Jericho Forum® Cloud Cube Model *
- Jericho Forum® Trust and Co-Operation *
- Jericho Forum® Business Rationale for De-Perimeterization *
- Jericho Forum® Data Protection (superseded by W142) †
- Protecting Information: Steps for a Secure Data Future (supersedes W127) *
* denotes a document that has been archived, meaning that the contents remain sound and may be useful to inform future work but there are no plans to update the document.
† denotes a document that has been retired, meaning that the contents are historical and are unlikely to inform future work.