About The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 Non-Commercial License Agreement
The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 Non-Commercial License:
- Is issued free-of-charge to any Corporate and Academic Institution using the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, entirely for non-commercial use
- Is subject to important licensing conditions aimed at maintaining the value of the TOGAF enterprise architecture framework in the market place
- Is a perpetual license; you do not have to apply to renew the license, and, provided you adhere to the licensing conditions, the license will never be revoked
- Covers all full-time employees of the licensing organization; we require a single point of contact to be designated within the licensing organization
This is not a Commercial License. If you wish to use the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2 for commercial purposes (for example, to develop an enterprise architecture for use within another organization, or to provide training, products, tools, or consultancy services), then your organization must have a current TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2 Annual Commercial License.
Applying for an TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, Non-Commercial Licence
- Right-click the following link to download the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2 Non-Commercial License [PDF]. This form may be filled by most PDF readers; otherwise, the form may be printed, filled using clear block letters, physically signed, and scanned to PDF format.
- Review the licensing conditions and complete the information in the spaces provided.
- Identify an appropriate authority to sign the license on behalf of the organization, and secure his/her signature on the license. A digital or e-signature is acceptable.
- Provide the additional information requested for a primary contact.
- Email the signed license to legal(at)opengroup.org.
- The Director, Legal will then countersign the license on behalf of The Open Group and a copy will be emailed to your designated primary contact for your records.
Please Contact us if you have any queries.