Please Note that if you are:
- Having problems accessing the certification system
- Having problems accepting the trademark license
- Cannot locate a record on the Certification Register
- Want to request an update or correction to the Certification Register
- Want to receive an Open Badge
then please contact The Open Group helpdesk rather than submitting a request in this system. Our helpdesk will usually get back to you next working day.
During the certification and accreditation processes or during the preparation phase, you may encounter a permanent problem that inhibits or will inhibit your certification effort. You can file a Problem Report via this web site to obtain resolution to the issue. The Open Group Certification Authority is the sole interface that you need to deal with for such problem reporting, although other parties may be involved in determining the resolution.
The types of problems that may be found include:
- Errors or ambiguities in the Conformance Requirements
- Non transient Errors in the Certification Process that cannot be rectified by reporting to the Certification Authority.
- Non transient Errors in the Certification System itself that prevent certification. Please first report these to the Certification Authority directly.
All requests for update or corrections to the Certification Register should be reported directly to the helpdesk.
You can access the system using the following links (please note a login is required):
Open FAIR Certification:
The Open Brand Certification: