The purpose of the TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 credential is to provide validation that individuals have knowledge and understanding of Business Modeling, Business Capabilities, TOGAF Business Scenarios, Information Mapping, and Value Streams and how to apply them in development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2.
Latest News: The OGB-001 TOGAF Business Architecture Part 1 exam is now available from Pearson VUE
The learning objectives for this credential focus on knowledge and comprehension. This credential leads to the award of an Open Badge.
The Value of this Credential
Individuals who earn this credential will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The topic of Business Modeling and how it relates to Enterprise Architecture within a TOGAF context
- The concept of Business Capabilities and how they can be modeled
- Value Streams and value stream mapping
- Information Mapping
- How to apply the TOGAF Business Scenario method
- How a Business Architecture can be developed with the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Individuals who require an understanding of Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with developing a Business Architecture such as those responsible for business planning
- Architects who want to add a specialization to their existing TOGAF Certification
- Trainers wishing to deliver TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 Accredited Training Courses
Credential for Individuals
- View the Accredited Training Course Calendar
- View the Accredited Training Course provider showcase
- Syllabus: The Open Group Certification for People: Credentials Program: TOGAF® Business Architecture Level 1 Conformance Requirements
- Exams: TOGAF Certification Exams Summary
- Advice Sheet for Candidates Attending a Pearson VUE test center [PDF]
- Self Study Resource: The TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 Study Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Accreditation of TOGAF Credentials Training Courses (For TOGAF ATC providers only)
- The Open Group Certification for People: TOGAF® Program Configuration
- How to Add a TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 Accredited Training Course
- Accredited Course Register
Click here to check if your organization is a license holder.
Please contact The Open Group TOGAF Certification Authority by email.