Assessment of Change Requests – "No Brainers" Change Request Review
Sunday, July 16, 2017, 14:00 – 17:30
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to start the discussion and definition of proposed resolutions for a set of changes proposed to improve the standard that had been classified as easier to discuss and solve ("no brainers").
The meeting started with a welcome from the Forum Chair.
The set of changes to be addressed was presented and discussed. Proposed resolutions were defined for them and recorded in the system. A few actions were defined for some of them that will be revisited for further discussion.
There were no other consent items besides the formal resolutions, which were recorded in the working file used in the session.
- Resolutions for the Change Requests proposed in the session, recorded in the system
- Actions defined in relation to a set of the changes that will be revisited
- Update the review system with the corresponding resolutions and take the actions for the ones that will be revisited
- Continue with the rest of the Change Request resolutions following the agreed plan
- Material used in the session (members only)
- List of Change Requests that were reviewed with their corresponding proposed resolutions (members only)
- Detailed meeting minutes (members only)
- The review system (members only)