Working for secure Cloud architecture enabled by open systems
The Cloud Computing Work Group of the Open Group Open Platform 3.0™ Forum exists to create a common understanding among buyers and suppliers of how enterprises of all sizes and scales of operation can include Cloud Computing technology in a safe and secure way in their architectures to realize its significant cost, scalability and agility benefits. It includes some of the industry’s leading Cloud providers and end-user organizations, collaborating on standard models and frameworks aimed at eliminating vendor lock-in for enterprises looking to benefit from Cloud products and services.
- Stay up-to-date on Cloud Computing and make better-informed decisions
- Gain competitive advantage through early knowledge and market insights
- Network with a world-class community of experts and peers, and leverage their knowledge and experience
- Increase confidence in decision making and determining ROI
- Reduce risk and avoid vendor lock-in
- Lead the development of open standards and certifications